· Do not fight with the emotion, welcome it ;
· See deep into the emotion with love, care. Be a real host to the emotion whatever it is and you will be surprised beyond comprehension;
· Discomfort is a signal to pay attention;
· Balance comes out of the experience of all elements of life;
· Learning to live with our negative parts of ourselves we can become whole;
· Balance is something that comes with the acceptance of all of these dimensions of life.
I accept all that life offers me, knowing that nothing is static. Aadil Palkhivala shares: “It is a cosmic principle that we either live in imbalance or act to create balance. Though we may be comfortable in imbalance (which we often perceive as balance), we cannot grow in such a state. It is through shining light on that which we are not—our opposite—that we illuminate the road to progress."
I also just want to honor Tara, the beautiful goddess of compassion in these moments. Her mantra Om tara Tu tara, Ture Swaha, guides us into a deeper place of compassion for ourself and others. We can call on her energy when it is us in these states of emotion, or for the compassion when holding others around us in the harder times. Thank you Tara....